Following the advent of the internet, there has been an exponential growth in the potential for communication for companies, which can increase their visibility, directly addressing users through the network. The Made in Italy asset is very important towards standardization. All businesses can take advantage of the Internet by leveraging platforms like Google. These are in all respects a real development engine for small and medium-sized businesses to accompany Italy in the Internet Economy. However, in parallel with the increase in visibility, the competition between companies operating in the same sector has also increased significantly. All this has made the birth of a new professional figure indispensable, whose intervention can “make the difference”: the Web Marketing Strategist / Specialist!
What does Digital Markerting Strategist / Specialist do?
The Digital Markerting Strategist / Specialist is a professional able to exploit in a transversal way all the main communication and digital marketing channels, to face the tools and best practices. It is also able to apply methodologies and frameworks to analyze campaign results to continuously optimize them in a continuous improvement cycle. This professional aims to reach as many users as possible and to stimulate their creativity, triggering the highly anticipated mechanisms of viral marketing and buzz marketing to which all brands aspire.
Therefore the Digital Marketing Specialist must be able to design a digital strategy and translate it into an effective digital marketing plan according to the different business objectives or KPI.
Specifically, it must:
1) designing and managing Video, Content and Social Media Marketing activities;
2) learn the techniques of SEO & SEM, Mobile and Email Marketing;
3) define the fundamental performance metrics to evaluate the ROI of a business;
4) analyze data and monitor marketing campaigns;
5) optimize the channels and the campaigns so as to reach the prefixed KPIs;
6) understand the dynamics of a structured Digital Brand;
7) manage the various user acquisition channels from an integrated point of view.